Hey there boys and girls.

I been away for quite sometime, but after spending the past few years of working my fingers to the bone. I have decided that it's time to slow down, and enjoy life a little more. Make a little more time for myself, and my family. Still working 7 days a week. But pacing myself to the point where I can have a tiny bit more fun from week to week. With that being said, I plan on being around here a little bit more. So for the old timers that remember me from back in the day hello. And for the ones I don't know, nice to meet you all. Great bunch of tinters here, and I look forward to contributing regularly once again. Cheers all:beer

Absolutely brother. Definitely gonna take a few more days off this year. Matter fact two weeks from today I will be on a plane, headed to a tropical vacation with the whole family for spring break. So between now and then Ricky Bobby is gonna have to school me on how to upload photos again. :D

1 hour ago, coast2coasttinting said:

Hey there boys and girls.

I been away for quite sometime, but after spending the past few years of working my fingers to the bone. I have decided that it's time to slow down, and enjoy life a little more. Make a little more time for myself, and my family. Still working 7 days a week. But pacing myself to the point where I can have a tiny bit more fun from week to week. With that being said, I plan on being around here a little bit more. So for the old timers that remember me from back in the day hello. And for the ones I don't know, nice to meet you all. Great bunch of tinters here, and I look forward to contributing regularly once again. Cheers all:beer

Welcome back Kyle!

Archived