Wagner Furno heat guns

So i ordered these heat guns because i couldn't find the craftman or milwaukee heatguns i usually use, tried out the dewalt heat guns didn't like them too much.

So i ordered 3 different models from amazon but really needed another heat gun fast ,figured out that Home Depot had loads of them in stock, so i bought one of the Wagner furno heat gun it was like $22+tax its light weight heats up good with the right amount air flow, nothing like those old school wagner heat guns i remember, and for $22 defenitely recommend you guys try them out, i did receive the other Wagner Furno Model 500, 700 i think , the 500 has two different air speeds and 5 different heat settings, the 700 has 5 different air speeds like over 5 different heat settings can't remember and both are digital displays, the 500 was $60, and the 700 was like $70 from what i remember, But the wagner furno 300 @ $22 i like the most it has 2 settings and simple to use, try it out

On 06/04/2017 at 10:50 PM, EZreach said:

So i ordered these heat guns because i couldn't find the craftman or milwaukee heatguns i usually use, tried out the dewalt heat guns didn't like them too much.

So i ordered 3 different models from amazon but really needed another heat gun fast ,figured out that Home Depot had loads of them in stock, so i bought one of the Wagner furno heat gun it was like $22+tax its light weight heats up good with the right amount air flow, nothing like those old school wagner heat guns i remember, and for $22 defenitely recommend you guys try them out, i did receive the other Wagner Furno Model 500, 700 i think , the 500 has two different air speeds and 5 different heat settings, the 700 has 5 different air speeds like over 5 different heat settings can't remember and both are digital displays, the 500 was $60, and the 700 was like $70 from what i remember, But the wagner furno 300 @ $22 i like the most it has 2 settings and simple to use, try it out

I'm currently looking to try the new furno, would you say the 300 is better then they 500 and 700 for our field of work? and is it alot lighter.

Thank you

The furno 300 feels like its half the size of the 500 and 700,  the 300 was also an easier transition from the craftman an milwaukee since its just two settings, the 500 and 700 have the buttons on top of the heatgun, I'm going to say try out the furno 300 for the price you can't beat it , I bought two Furno 300 heatguns, one 500 ,one 700, we tried out the 500 and 700 they are sitting on the shelf, using both of the furno 300, and since i still had one new craftman heat gun left I'm still using that, i liked the furno 300 for shrinking hard to shrink films like 3m Color stable and crystalline

I also am a convert, I used a porter cable heat gun for almost a year and man it was heavy. It finally took a poop and then I started to use the Wagner and I love it. I'll always stick to it. Nice and light and heats up fast and gets HOT.

I mainly use my torch (unless the doors are open and the wind is messing with me, then I go to the heat gun). I always use the wagners. The key to getting the heat now, and where you want it is to pop the round metal tab out of the end with a screwdriver or needle nose.