I need help !!

Which Madico film would be best for people who want heat reduction and privacy during the day and ESPECIALLY at night? Please, any suggestions would be very helpful !!!! Is their any Madico series that remains reflective even at night when the lights are on inside of th house? 

Well from my experience, and in real world I get asked that alot.
In my former house I tinted the front door silver 20,and can see nothing in daylight hours looking in....but at nite you can see in With lights on inside house. Then I made a discovery that REALLY HELPED TO NOT SEE IN AT NITE EVEN WITH INDOOR LIGHT ON....how???? By having a BRIGHTER PORCH LITE ON OUTSIDE! !!.When I turned on the outside light ,the light reflected off of the tint and you cannot see inside,but when I turned it off you can see inside...now as for the whole house it might be an issue since it's not practical to have a light shine outside on every tinted window.

Yea, that's what I recommended to them. I told them to install some flood lights above the glass aiming down and that would help with privacy. People ask me for this all the time. It makes for a tough sell but I guess we will have to find some middle ground. Thank you.

On 5/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, peteswindowtint said:

Well from my experience, and in real world I get asked that alot.
In my former house I tinted the front door silver 20,and can see nothing in daylight hours looking in....but at nite you can see in With lights on inside house. Then I made a discovery that REALLY HELPED TO NOT SEE IN AT NITE EVEN WITH INDOOR LIGHT ON....how???? By having a BRIGHTER PORCH LITE ON OUTSIDE! !!.When I turned on the outside light ,the light reflected off of the tint and you cannot see inside,but when I turned it off you can see inside...now as for the whole house it might be an issue since it's not practical to have a light shine outside on every tinted window.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Archived