How many vehicles have you tinted?

On 6/1/2017 at 4:35 PM, flipflopless said:

yeah only thing that sucks is there is no breaks no breathers and no lunches... no time for anything except get the cars out... and god forbid a bubbly R&R comes in...

does 2 fronts count or is it whole cars?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very long time ago(1990) i found this pic of a greyhound bus i tinted that a guy was making into a motorcoach

Start cleaning the windows and the guy seen me spraying water@hold on stop and comes out with sheets of plastic to cover the pile of 4'+8" sheets of oak plywood for the walls 

20170615_174310.jpg

My brain just locked up trying to figure out how many cars i have tinted,sq ft of flat glass,and linear ft of wet seal i have done since 1987 ! I worked for a chain company called Tint World in Florida for 14 yrs,and that place could pump out 40 + cars from the main location on a Saturday alone with 4 installers.

15 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

My brain just locked up trying to figure out how many cars i have tinted,sq ft of flat glass,and linear ft of wet seal i have done since 1987 ! I worked for a chain company called Tint World in Florida for 14 yrs,and that place could pump out 40 + cars from the main location on a Saturday alone with 4 installers.

thats where i work at here in charlotte. this is a super fast paced enviroment.

2 hours ago, flipflopless said:

thats where i work at here in charlotte. this is a super fast paced enviroment.

Is it one of Bobby's franchise stores ? When i left there and moved to Daytona Tint World had 88 stores in South Florida and were popping up all over in other areas,even Dubai. 

On 7/7/2017 at 0:26 PM, VooDooChild said:

Is it one of Bobby's franchise stores ? When i left there and moved to Daytona Tint World had 88 stores in South Florida and were popping up all over in other areas,even Dubai. 

it is part of the tint world franchise. not sure about or who bobby is but this one is individually owned and operated. and it gets crazy here between. 

Archived