PPF Install Quality Advise

Good info. The side marker overhang, large relief cut gap, and lower overlap are all isolated to the passenger side which is why I asked about repairing the existing PPF. It also makes sense that you pointed out that the install could've been done by 2 people due to one side being better than the other.

I'm still waiting on a response back from the owner/installer to see what can be done. Not sure if I wanna risk getting my paint cut through if it involves that route. The surrounding area around the side markers doesn't need to be totally close but just more uniform between both sides. 

On 8/11/2017 at 11:55 AM, DMSP17 said:

These are some pics of the bumper with the relief cut gap and inconsistent side markers. The last pic is where there was an overlap between 2 pieces of the kit on the lower portion of the bumper.

IMG_5520.JPG

IMG_5521.JPG

IMG_5523.JPG

IMG_5525.JPG

IMG_5529.JPG

I would say, let it dry, press it at that seem with your finger, and if you still are uneasy, go and explain your concersns to the installer. Your other issue is that both side are symmetrical, my guess is there was one installer, in a hurry and did what he thought was right. Maybe not enough stretch on the other side but prolly not intentional either. Bulk installs cost a bit more and eliminate this issue.

Cheers

Archived