25 yr experienced tinter to RELOCATE!!ASAP

Hello,I'm a window tinter,auto accessories installer,presently in Florida, I am experienced in all forms of film installs,PPF,WRAPS,SIGNAGE,HEADLIGHT,TAILIGHT,TINTING AS WELL AS headliners,some 12 volt work,auto body painting and some body prep work,as well as detailing,glass replacement,basically alot of what I've learned has come from down time when not tinting,and previous experiences,I have my own transportation,a clean license,I do not drink alcoholic beverages,or do any drugs,no partien,I carry my own tools,I have some financial responsibilities,as we all do,I'm single and able to travel at my own discretion and am presently available to do so,I've also worked in shops,mobile,and at dealerships doing pre-loaded lots,or training,and setting up the dealerships as well,I also have the ability to manage,as I've been in management as well as being an owner/operator of my own shop,I can also help set up your shop or improve it as I use the" work smarter,not harder" philosophy!! I love this industry!! Happy to say I love waking up to do everyday what I love with a passion! It's my life and I take it very seriously!! I strive to be the very best I can be at what has brought me great pleasure,and have enjoyed being whom and what I am,if you need someone with skill,talent and very much solid experience then perhaps we should talk, I'm looking forward to hearing from you if any of what you've read peaks your interest then please contact me,I'm an asset to have in your shop and,employ.not very many people can say they love what they do and are happy to do it religiously and without complaints or haggles!! Thank you for reading my ad and hope we can do business and make some money.please call,text me at (727)-254-6919, or e-mail me at monstermobilewindowtint@gmail.com. thanks,have a  Great day...

Archived