SolarFX never ceases to amaze me!

15 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

I have not had this much fun putting tint through hell since Llumar/Courtaulds brought me some test rolls back around 1994.I am beating this Solar FX with my harshest plastic and wood tools that would decimate my Suntek....This film is BADD AZZ ! 😂

BTW, I would gladly trade you a roll of film for that Road Bike with the Carbon Fiber frame.

If your into 50 to 70 mile rides,its the only way to fly....especially here in the north west with all the mountains. This bike does its best work up hills.I was up at Timberline on MtHood a couple weeks ago doing downhill runs from 5,800 feet and got it up to 52mph 😖😂 Thank you for the kind words.I am addicted to carbon fiber, all the way down to some of my rc planes.

20 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

I have not had this much fun putting tint through hell since Llumar/Courtaulds brought me some test rolls back around 1994.I am beating this Solar FX with my harshest plastic and wood tools that would decimate my Suntek....This film is BADD AZZ ! 😂

I was testing out hard cards and other tools looking to see if i could scratch the film with the tools, i wasn't testing the film, i was testing tools trying to see the scratch limits i could push with certain tools. No scratches on the CarbonFX, it was amazing. Even when i first got the sample i used it on my Saab 92x hatchback back glass i was rough on the film and probably could've still installed it if i didn't test out how much i could over shrink it to burn. I'm not nice to the CarbonFX and it still performs. 

22 hours ago, whitehog said:

BTW, I would gladly trade you a roll of film for that Road Bike with the Carbon Fiber frame.

Here is a better pic of what the frame/forks look like in the sun.Its pretty cool,out of direct sunlight its matte black, as soon as the sun hits it the paint goes ghost (except the trim colors) and the Carbon Fiber comes out.

20170914_104859-1.jpg

Edited by VooDooChild

2 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

What does that bike weigh like 2 pounds? Wow I'm

I have never put it on a scale for certain O.C.D reasons,but it is stupid light,i can curl it with my pinky finger 😂 But my Trek is a for sure lighter by a few lbs due to frame size and dimensions,carbon neck,bars,seat(not a recent pic).The Specialized can take a beating,the Trek needs to be treated like porcelain. 

20170416_141124.jpg

Edited by VooDooChild

I was out on a ride working out the bugs on a new bike when i got the call " Your new film is here,along with some other goodies " 😀 I can't wait to open the shop tomorrow and start feeling the FX ! Big thanks to Dragon for sending me some shirts,tint fuel,cleaner,banners...and most of all,a High Quality film to replace that Eastman !@/+. 

20171009_132356.jpg

Edited by VooDooChild