SolarFX never ceases to amaze me!

When you think that the customer service couldn't get any better, they hit you with a surprise! Awesome film and "Above and Beyond" service. Received all these today by surprise! @whitehog and Derek Vincent Vogler you and your team are awesome!

20170906_170218.jpg

20170906_165459.jpg

20170906_165452.jpg

20170906_165420.jpg

20170906_165322.jpg

Edited by Stewy

Will Solar FX send out sample film to play with ? I am at my wits end with Suntek/Eastman,and the owner of the company i work for brought in samples from 4 other company's....and they all seem like Eastman 😥 I have been telling him to contact Solar FX,cause that is what i want to try.I also played with Dub/Luxury film (there rep stopped here and left me film and info)and that was a joy to work with in comparison.Time for me to try and make things happen.

Edited by VooDooChild

3 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

Will Solar FX send out sample film to play with ? I am at my wits end with Suntek/Eastman,and the owner of the company i work for brought in samples from 4 other company's....and they all seem like Eastman 😥 I have been telling him to contact Solar FX,cause that is what i want to try.I also played with Dub/Luxury film (there rep stopped here and left me film and info)and that was a joy to work with in comparison.Time for me to try and make things happen.

Hello VooDooChild, we would surely send you out a free sample to play with. Just give us a call at 800-825-3746 and ask to speak with the rep for your state. They will be able to get you any information you would need.