New PremiumShield Elite with Self Healing + Pattern Program

Hi guys, we are thrilled to announce the new PremiumShield Elite SH - with Self Healing ability!

We are happy to send out 30" x 8' sample rolls to any tintdude members who are interested. Just contact the office, or myself at brett@premiumshield.com 

Take a look at 3 quick videos we just added to our youtube channel - 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPremiumshield

Along with the new film, we also have our extensive pattern program, which is free for all PremiumShield users. 

Download your FREE DEMO by clicking the link below, you will be able to cut 10 times before demo is fully utilized - 

Username - DemoUser    (yes, it is case sensitive)
Password - demo123!

I sent you a sample of it before you left for your honeymoon. The self healing qualities aren't exactly the same. Light scratches will disappear on their own, but some will require a heat source. With that being said, because of that change, we were able to get much better stain/cleaning durability which allows us to get the best of both worlds. We wanted to have a reliable self healing top coat that also would be easy to clean for ease of maintenance in the long term. We all know those pesky white colored cars. Let me know if you have any other questions about the product as I have had my hands on it for a bit so I can give anyone more insight on it and what to expect. 

Got a sample from Jamie. Loved working with the film. it I've done a Bentley Flying Spur front end so far and working on a Vanquish Full car. This film stretches very easy and has a great adhesive. very happy so far, Thanks for a great film!

James