What other people think

What do you guys think of how other people in the industry think about us on this board.

Do they picture us like the bad news bears of tinting. Or the Bah Bah black sheep of tinting.

Even though they won't admit getting the new trick they are using in their shop from here.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade

In Vegas last year I had that badge with the TD logo so other members could find me at the party. I wore it at the SEMA show. Every tint booth I went to noticed it and most every one who saw it said "Oh.....Tintdude.com, that's cool!" Don't know if it means much....but it's better than NEGATIVE feedback about it.

In Vegas last year I had that badge with the TD logo so other members could find me at the party.  I wore it at the SEMA show.  Every tint booth I went to noticed it and most every one who saw it said "Oh.....Tintdude.com,  that's cool!"  Don't know if it means much....but it's better than NEGATIVE feedback about it.

Really? I would have expected different, that's cool :duel

"Oh.....Tintdude.com, that's cool!"

They probably sounded like that guy in that movie "office space" the way he would talk "ya did you get the tps reports ready"

JMHO but I think that people who work in the industry that think their :duel doesn't stink probably got to where they are because they tried their hand at tinting but found they sucked and took an industry job instead. I'm not saying they are all like that just arrogant ones.

Guest Sprinter

they probally wonder, oh I wonder who this is on the site!

does'nt bother me what they think!

this is the true voice of the tinting industry!

Guest metint
they probally wonder, oh I wonder who this is on the site!

does'nt bother me what they think!

this is the true voice of the tinting industry!

Precisely...

I don't give a hoot eitha... what does it matter 'who' is on this site... and...

at the moment it is the voice of the industry because there isn't another that has succeeded in keeping worldwide tinters banded together in fellowship like TD.com has.

If anyone has a problem with this site it most likely is derived from jealousy and resentment over the fact that they missed out in doing it and that even though they don't always agree with the info provided, it is all they, the general public and other tinters have as a source on the net or elsewhere.

The manu's that do not have an existing, full-fledged tech service dept probably love this site because they can use it (thru lurking) in leu of their lacking the expertise found in having their own tech services. I can say this because I too come to this site for answers I cannot provide... the difference being... I at least spend time hanging out with the BNB's of tinting.

Archived