I'm in the market for a new light. I have been using for years a regular small construction type light I need to plug in to the wall and set up a box or creat on the rear seat when doing a BG.

looking to go cordless and possibly droplight style.

lets see what you all are using and the pros and cons of the light your using.

I have the under hood work like from Eastwood.com it’s a nice light and it even folds in half to get into tighter areas.

i also have a LED construction style spotlight that plugs into 12v outlets in the vehicle as a back up light purchased from Lowe’s. 

30 minutes ago, BRITEworks said:

Those work ok for quarters and sometimes Windshields. But if you have a back glass that’s a lil deeper it’s hard to hold light and cut.  That’s where a longer one helps cuz it has better coverage from one position

Bottom left light is great for hand cutting the back glass. It has three modes. First is a flashlight that can help see the bottom edge when cutting darker films. The other two modes is medium and high of 400+ lumens. The only thing I don’t like is I wishe they had made it micro usb rechargeable. It has its own usb plug. $80 bucks on the truck. The magnetic base is really useful and you can put the wand in any position. 

27526204-B744-4260-8635-7180D8BE9F96.png