Dear Squeegee

Guest Rama

Well, I did a really bad thing too, I think it would be referred to as a mortal sin. You see, I did something that at the time didn't seem bad at all, but after I was very kindly informed by another that I was out of line, I realized the error of my ways. I inadvertently pissed off the great and noble Tintdude and I figure in retrospect, probably quite a few members as well. You see, I followed the lead of a few other, (which I should have known better, I know!) and was a blatant post hizzo. And unfortunately I cannot undo my wrongs. So, what should I do, disappear forever, and hand in my "Tintdude Memebership", or slink off like a bad dog till the heat wears off and slowly slide out of the shadows after everyone has forgotten what a rotten poster I am?? As I sold my conscience for a couple of burned cd's, I am at a loss to know what to do, and will wait for the answer of the most wise Squeegee.

Guest SQUEEGEE

I'd say sacrifice your first born male child but that would be a bit harsh. The better thing to do would be to only post when you...

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Ahhhhh.....my friend Tintboy, fear not my misguided peer. My past experience on this board tells me you are forgiven because you were led astray not by your own doing, but by the evil misdeeds of a few. (posters note: I am not condemning anyone, I used that last line for effect only. Yall' all still mah niggahz.) Have thou not confessed and seeketh forgiveness?

The one loop hole to this all that I have seen is to maintain your hoe'in to one or two particular threads. Not that it is endorsed by myself or the admin of this boards, but it has seemed a bit more tolerable than Forum hoe'in.

I

Archived