Lincoln Town Car

Guest motioneffects

Guest motioneffects

Any here ver tinted a back glass on a new body style Towncar. I thought nothing of it until I try tinting one of them. They are hard. I messed up twice trying once dry shrinking and one wet shrinking:uh . Any advice on the back glass? They seem impossible no matter I use dry or wet shrinking. the damn curves are beyond my skill :shock

Guest motioneffects

I've been tinting for 2 years and never had any problems with dry shrinking using baby powder. So tonight, this lincoln came in and said he wanted 3 wondows done. im thinking to my self, its gonna be cake. didnt have a problem with the middle or the bottom of the glass, its at the top where that the glass curves in the most towards the roof (around 80 degrees) and I cant seen to get the bubbles out and if I just sit there with the heat gun it just burns it :lol . I told the guy to leave the car over night so I can finish it tomarrow but I dont think it can be done :shock

Guest thetintshop
When you know the top is going to give you greif, just anchor it higher and move more of the excess film to the bottom. :dunno

what he just said :rollin

Archived