what did you tint today

gotta agree with ya I was bummed when paul stoped handling solargard I bought film from him for hmmmmmmm..... 5 or 6 years...

never used global auto so I cant make comment about it , do ou guys give a warranty with the dyed film?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea lifetime. I know it wont last a lifetime but most of the cars we do . wont last 6 months . a few weeks ago some reps from, a maojor film company, that paul use to sell. came in and I asked them why did you get rid of him. and they told me . that he was actualy one of the last ones that they got rid of. because they loved him. but it was a business move they had to do. because the distributors. could sell other brands also. so I told them well doesnt seem like a very good business move. since if he still had your brand I would be buying it. but I wont go with anyone ohter tahn him. simply because of the service I get. as well as alot of his other customers.

Guest Sprinter

I had a 2 dr achieva, r&r 1 window on a bmw and 2 fronts on a f-150, get this at 6:30 get a call to do a car the guy want me to come over now, right man I'm just taking the bbq chicken off the grill some people!

Guest TINTFXold

a day late but yesterday (Saturday)

I tinted 2 boats.............

and then went and fell 2 white oaks. One white oak was about 90 ft tall with a diamater of 47' and the other was 120 ft tall with a 63" diameter. HUGE trees I tell ya. You've never heard anything till you've heard a 83 yr old tree hit the ground. I love that sound, I hear dollar signs when it happens :drunk:mad

Archived