First solo venture, need advice on films

I apprenticed at a very nice 3M tint shop for about 8 months, but it was about 10 years ago.  I've tinted a handful of cars, but no door panel removals and no super difficult rear windows just yet.  I think it was more about me not having the opportunity & them not wanting to waste film while I learned on the job.  Anyways--here we are in 2020.  I am looking to keep my day job, but want to set up a side business in my garage for friends/family/neighbors as a learning experience and way to make a few extra bucks.  As I get my confidence, skills, and hopefully some funds together--maybe it will progress into something more.  

With all of this in mind, can you recommend resources for me to get started?  I am looking at ordering my supplies from Windowtintsupplies.com and trying some of the Suntek Carbon films.  I am only familiar with 3M lines.  I used color-stable 35 mostly.  I am trying to avoid spending hundreds of dollars on film that is sub-par, but I don't want to over-invest in films while I am developing this craft more.  I have heard a little about a greenish tint on the Suntek Carbon line and I don't want that look. I want a classic charcoal look that won't fade and matches the rear glass as much as I can.  

I am trying to find out whereto buy quality film without being a "dealer" but wanting that same product standard.  So far I am leaning into Suntek Carbon thru windowtintsupplies.com and wanted some advice for my basic garage hobbyist setup. 

Edited by Outboarder

Try global . We had s sample of it while we were selling suntek carbon and llumar, was so impressed we stopped all the other films and now only use Global and nothing else. Suntek carbon scratches bad, the llumar just kept on falling off. Too many warranty issues from both.Never heard of anything bad about global or a warranty claim.try a sample first.