Ez mobile set up

Occasionally I'll go out to a few local bodyshops to do small jobs, mostly to help out when they can't get someone reliable to show up on time or if they don't think the mobile techs can handle the install, like full bumpers or for picky customers.

The biggest challenge that I hear from the installers is not having a peel board. These two tables have been my go to solution for years. Cheap, lightweight and no glass to break or for anyone to stumble into.

I hope this helps someone in this position. Good luck and happy tinting!!20220916_111318_HDR.jpg.fa7b6d153279aa75c40f669965ae7765.jpg

Thanks TD. Correct, it's just resting upright on the legs. It's not weighted since I'm not putting alot of pressure on it. I've never had it fall over. It's light enough to slide it around the shop floor when switching doors.

I make all my cuts right on the surface and use a ruler to make sure my cuts stay straight. When the surface gets too grooved up I'll run an orbital sander and a torch over it for a few minutes to tone it down. 

If it's really hot in the bay I'm in I'll tape the pattern to keep it hanging and not roll off the surface. It's not a perfect solution, but it's not glass and I don't have to worry about some dullard getting hurt or it breaking in transit.