window wint

Guest FloridaTintChic

Guest tintslut
:beer Dude, not fair,,,, :hmmm I thought I had the patent on tintchick :lol:lol

Not so , muh young chickadeee. We had a tintchik on here from phoenix, about a year before you showed up.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FloridaTintChic

Leo,

Thanks alot!! Your English is better than mine,lol yes your right about everything your saying.What film do you guys use around there? What film do you recomend? high end and low end?We use llumar for the high customers that insist to have it,I used to be one of there biggest buyers when I first opened ,then madicoo also they even got me a billboard here in orlando.I paid 2000 a month on rent and had to go to Suntec to lower my cost.Now years later I found a place for a great price and I offer 3 brands,in Orlando you have to becuase everyone compares and gives the customer a speech about there film.I usually sell them on my brand with no problem and life time warranty but some people only want to pay $100 for a car and when you have the guy down the street doing it what do you do?Turn the car down?or just do it and have $100 more in your pocket.I have a guy who works out of a bay in a storage and is charging $89 and he has signs on al the phone post ,im tired of it,hes killing Orlando so I just always wanted to be a dist and my ex in Alabama has alot of people who would order if it was goo with a good warranty but oyur right about the big names,I out llumars logo in all my adds and phone book adds because they are the best!

Thanks

Guest FloridaTintChic

Thanks Tintfx

I was going to change my name from tintchic to Tintbiach since theres so many titntchic on here,I should have checked first before putting that. To many tintchics now I huess im the Florida chic

Guest TINTFXold
:beer NO, certainly not Madcow.......... we tend not to put any ONE particular film in the spotlight on this board. They (films) ALL have pros and cons...... we all use what fits our needs and abilities as professionals.

Archived