window wint

Guest FloridaTintChic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And THIS is the Famous Leo..AKA Russian Tint Daddy.... The man you need to talk to.... :hmmm

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?ac...=post&id=151310

:DD I am ready to tell my mind. You need your own name if You are invest some $ ..,000,000 on brand promotion. This case You can be interested in Your own label and can do what you want. If You sell two rolles per month - it is better to work under other manufcaturers name. Most known (because make not only films) on my mind - 3M. I don't know really about their film quality and etc. - but this brand is known over the world - they do billions of products.... Also Johnson sounds like known brand - lot of people think that it is same :lol like Johnson Baby shampoo which is wellknown... Llumar-CPFilms do some job to promote their brand - put some smaaaaaal logo on Formula 1 etc... On my mind brand must be knoen among final customer - I mean person which will come to Your workshop to tint car. On my mind manufacturer make lot of job make brand wellknown among dealers, distributors, installers... That's my mind... I do lot of job to make my own person and my team wellknown... But believe me it is time'n'money :beer + hard job + no results in 5 minutes....So, please think before You will start this way... I heard lot of things about me here on market - of course not good :lol Sorry for my English - sometimes nobody understand me... But last two weeks I spoke only English (british english) and may be you will understand me :DD:lol

Best regards,

LEO'n'DARTZ

window films. Generation Z.

History has shown us downunder that all bods do who want a private label is simple print their own name and slap it over the original manufacturer's box end.

Don't forget the one inside the core too.

Names like "Fiord" film for example.:hmmm It was actually JWF.

Devil

Like told my professor at high school:

"THERE ARE TO THINGS HOW TO MAKE PERSON MISUNDERSTAND THE SITUATION.

1. TO NAME SAME :lol DIFFERENT NAMES.

2. TO NAME DIFFERENT :lol ONE NAME.

I know lot of cases when in our industry are the same things. And it is not good. Here are in Riga are made lot of suits from Pierre Cardin - and believe me good quality :beer For lot of customers label is everything, and it is bad that my coillegues don't work this direction - make brand known among regular customers.... IMAGE, IMAGE&IMAGE ....

Or just have you own labels and boxes printed and voila :beer

No problem to print any name on box. Or easier to make a label on this box... Problem to sell this product after :hmmm Name is nothing without support (on my mind)... I also make one mistake: I start promote product before I can sell it. That why lot of people think I can only bla-bla-bla :lol It's standart mistake.... Hope everything will be O.K.... Own label is hard work and sometimes without any result...

Guest metint
does anyone know how you go about buying film and and then nameing what you want and most likely becoming a distrib??

Thanks

You can start by calling 800.255.8627 ext. 3306 or ext. 3241... Discuss your desire and intent with either lady.

As been stated earlier about intial investment... it may be substantial and may likely hinge upon what other toes may get stepped on in following through.

:beer

Guest FloridaTintChic

leo n dartz how can I email so ic an tell you the whole shabam ,it wil be to lont to type on here,or it is ok to do that,I'm still a 2 day virgin at this site. lol and I heard you know it all lol

Guest FloridaTintChic

Devil w attitude I understand that about the name but you have to buy the film somewhere to make enough profit to resell it. I knoe someone in florida who was a tint shop like me,they bought some film over seas and they named it what they wanted(I dont know if there was a minimun or how they did it) now they are one of the biggest low brand films around.I cant call them and ask them lol.

Guest TINTFXold

I dont see the want or need to invest the money your gonna have to just to put your name on the box. :beer. Hi, Im FX, not to be confused with AHOLE or TTS or TD or mulletthead. Welcome. :hmmm

Archived