MADICO BLACK PEARL NC VS RAYNO PHANTOM S5/S9

Hi all! 

I live in northern California and I am deciding between Madico Black Pearl vs Rayno Phantom line (s5/s9). Just trying to figure out what tint is better from my C300. Most shops in the area carry these brands and after looking at the forums here they both have there pros and cons. I have a dark blue car with a beige interior what film would be most suitable? 

I was quote $350 for the madico , $300 for the s5 and $380 for s9. I have read the specs and information online but I want to hear about longevity and personal experiences with these products. 

Thank you in advance!

Madico is an excellent option for tint. As a leading tint manufacturer since the 1950s, they have a long history of providing top-quality products. All of Madico's products are made in America, so you can confidently support an American company when you choose their products.

Both brands has had some failure issues in the past 5 years. I know people were talking about Black Pearl specifically on this forum back in 2018. However, it has been some time so maybe they got all that corrected. If I were to pick one brand over the other, it would be Madico. However, I would choose the shop that does the best work and puts the warranty in writing.

Edited by DynamicATL