The ideal Cuttlass Supreme customer

Guest Zrok
The ideal cutlass supreme customer IS the one that doesn't show up... :shock

or the one that doesn't wan the back glass done, just the fronts and an eyebrow :gasp the guy was like 70 and just wanted the fronts done with a strip :shock

I have to see pics of that when u do it. :thumb

Pics as promised..this is with the vinyl on each corner..no warranty on the vinyl, easy money now..better than turning them away :thumb

Guest Zrok

kinda hard to tell it's even there :gasp kick ass idea bro :) I might have to start offering that.... in comparison to a 'normal 4 door' what are these monsters priced at for you if you're doing the vinyl... and do you offer a higher price if you DON'T use vinyl?? just looking for ideas... (you don't have to list specific prices....just if these with vinyl are same as 4 door car, etc...) thanks... looks good. :)

IMO it's not as good looking as all tint..but I went from turning these cars down to doing them with ease and peic of mind the tint will last ..easy to redo the vinyl down the road if need be. I'll normally charge $450 for this car to scare customer away or now $350 to do it this way (and happy to do it) Anyone interested in trying there next cuttlass customer this way, give my a shout, I'll post a few time saving tips for you if there is any interest . The car still takes longer...but easy to do ...that's the main thing...I had a slow week, so this car came in handy :gasp

Archived