blurry film

Guest oldtinter6000

Guest learner

devil are you still using the jwf sp line. I am using it and have had good luck with it. (knock on some good ole wood) What state are you in just wondering if it maybe because of extreme heat??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heat and sun exposure is starting to K1ll this product Learner just the same as the other film makes.

Quite a few of us have been using it and did a switch from Sungard after their horrendous film failures.

To Johnson's credit, warranty claims have been handled very professionally.

I have never seen a SP 35% failure on a car bubble or leave washingboard lines but a blurry vision all over that has to be seen to be believed.

It has been going mauve badly too and impossible to colour match should a replacement be required.

The worry is that it always takes good old time to create this problem and now with less than 4 years under the belt, here we go again. Dead film. The one that rang today...installed Sept 00.

Only occassionally using it nowadays because when I get a limp on about a film product, even V!AGRA won't bring back my confidence in it.

And we do get a severe summer down here from Dec to Mar.

Devil

Guest metint
Just breaks my heart to here this.... :lol6

I wouldn't be too cocky Metint because there is just as must shiot out there on an equal basis produced by CPF. At least downunder. :evileye:thumb:film

Devil :film

I know, I know, just couldn't resist. :nope

However... CPF (and possibly others) today understands what can be done to avoid this blurry adhesive phenomena. They have had their share in many of their earlier produced sputtered auto films (Centaur, Platinum, Premier. etc.), but has as of 2, 3 maybe 4 years ago made adjustments to eliminate the potential for it happening.

SP is a sputtered film? :lol6

Just breaks my heart to here this.... :thumb

I wouldn't be too cocky Metint because there is just as must shiot out there on an equal basis produced by CPF. At least downunder. :film:film:film

Devil :lol6

:lol6 Yeah.... :nope I believe CP has had a few problems of their own. :evileye

I know, I know, just couldn't resist. :hmmm

However... CPF (and possibly others) today understands what can be done to avoid this blurry adhesive phenomena. They have had their share in many of their earlier produced sputtered auto films (Centaur, Platinum, Premier. etc.), but has as of 2, 3 maybe 4 years ago made adjustments to eliminate the potential for it happening. 

SP is a sputtered film? :?

You're pardoned Me.... :?

I should frame this recognition of fact. That's what we want....some realism out there in tint land.

SP is not sputtered.

Centaur I've used a little of and so has a mate of mine that does a lot of dealer work. No problems have come to our attention. :?

But your "Tintconditioning" film for new car dealers has been bloody woeful. :hmmm

It's all :? . It's just deciding whether you want to flush with the big button or the little button on the cistern.

devil

Archived