Need Some Help With Pricing PPF and Window Tint For Dealerships

We have been detailing on the wholesale side for over 15 years and have 16 Dealerships we detail in. I have been asked to put together a dealer program for ppf and window tint. So, these new stores want to-do preloads of services, for example we would use XPEL dap and XPEL ultimate plus film. Preloads would be a wear and tear package at 6.65FT² and cost $38.43 to cut and interior trim package at 3.2 FT² and cost 24.62 to cut. I'm having a hard time coming up with pricing for the dealers so could I get some advice on what to charge. Or how you do dealer pricing.  I have included pictures of the sample packages we would install. Thanks for your guys help in advance.

John Murphy 

Lexus example of interior preload.png

Lexus Example of wear and tear Package 6.65Sqft.png

Edited by murphy6861

The short answer is materials x 5 to 10, roughly.

I can bid that job for fleet/preload, but I wouldn't do it without being compensated. Too many variables that would leave money on the table without a through assessment. 

are you dealing with sales or service? something most service managers can relate to is a parts to labor ratio or in your case materials to labor. a good manager is going to pushing for a 0.6-0.7 to 1 ratio. that might be a good start for you.

$38.43/y = 0.6/1

y= 1/0.6 x $38.43

y= $64.05 would be the high end for labor cost. then factor in the rest of your costs.

more wiggle room if dealing with sales directly. i work at a dealership and our sales department pays roughly $350 for around 16 sq ft. both those numbers are very rough estimates.

Pricing for PPF and window tinting can vary depending on the dealership and the specific services offered. I'd recommend reaching out to your local dealerships directly for quotes tailored to your needs. They'll be able to provide you with the most accurate pricing information and help you find the best options within your budget.