what is going rate for a strip and retint

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meff
I TRY to never go below half the cost of the tint-job itself.

:spit

I hate stripping, so I will charge accordingly depending on how crappy the film and vehicle is. It could go anywhere from 75 - 100, heck maybe a little more, depends how I'm feeling.

Guest Marco

I charge $150 to strip and then what ever it costs to retint.I tell people strip the back window yourself and save $50..if they mess up the defogger it's on them.

We charge whatever the cost of tinting that particular car is. If it's a $175 tint job, then it's $175 to strip it.

If it takes us as long to strip one than to tint one then I could have tinted a car in that time frame that I was stripping the car. You got to get paid for your time :thumb

Guest Eclipse
I always tell my customers (if it's an entire strip job on a truck or car) that it's a minimum of $50 and can go up to $150 depending on the time it takes.  I TRY to never go below half the cost of the tint-job itself.

That is exactly what I do. :lol I tell them also that it usually ends up being around $70. :thumb

To the customer....if you have to ask then you can't afford it. :thumb

Get out of the shop and take your cheap crap back to wherever you got it from. :lol And make sure you find the lifetime warranty. :lol

Devil :lol:lol :p1ss

I sense some hostility in you devil, try havin more s*x, get rid of the tension ya know :film:hump:lol

To the customer....if you have to ask then you can't afford it. :thumb

Get out of the shop and take your cheap crap back to wherever you got it from. :lol And make sure you find the lifetime warranty. :lol

Devil :lol  :lol  :p1ss

I sense some hostility in you devil, try havin more s*x, get rid of the tension ya know :film:lol :lol

Easy for you to say Skittles....talk to us after, or if, you've been sticking film up for over 20 years. :hump

Archived