Getting an Xbox today

Guest Repo

Guest thetintshop

I got it for GT3 too. every game I've bought since then has sucked and kept me entertained for maybe 3-4 hours. I played GT3 every single day for like 4 months.

but I've done it all and it's boring now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Repo

The game that got me interested in the Xbox is "Burnout 2" It's racing, but you also get points for causing traffic accidents and damage :lol my kinda game :lol

Guest Repo

She just called from the store, Halo is sold out, and we decided not to get the online stuff, but they have a converter so that you can use your pc monitor with it, it's about 100 bucks more, but the resolution is supposed to kick ass. I'm not sure if she's going to pick that up too or not, it would be great for split screening racing games if we could each play from our pc's.

hey TTS if you want a game that will keep you busy buy a final fantasy game, they'll work on PS2 (the ones that originally came out on PS1) Final fantasy viii is my personal fav although a lot of people don't like it. Great for if you think you are gonna get some and she turns you down. These games will last ya about 80 hours for one solid time through then you have to play again to get all the secrets (100-120 hours) fun times :spit

Archived