ford breakaway mirror removal

Guest thetintshop

Guest tintgod

if you do it the way TTS shows...you will not have any problems...just do it really slow...I haven had a problem with doing it that way for years... :uh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest areyouthetintguy?

I cracked one on a cougar........same setup....I dont go near them now,,and get this, I had a customer ask me to do the visor strip on the new ford suv and I told him to bring it to the dealer to have mirror removed ....they told him no way they would do it because they will not risk cracking the windshield......and this is from a reputable customer so I believe him

Guest High Octane Tinting

I busted an 2000 S-10 windshield one time taking a mirror off, I hate that sound, you know the sound of the whole days profit going out the window (or windshield). I charged more for strips after that. Uh no mam :hmmm, I can't belive you did'nt notice before.

I have been using a tiny screw driver for years. I do the same basic thing by pulling up on the mirror, but prying out on it with a screw driver breaks it free right away.

I have personally broken 2 windshields, by using the screw driver I won't ever do it again.

why can't they build it like a honda :rollin

those are cake

Archived