Happy Birthday to ME!

Guest Litespeeds

Guest pmuzik
:beach happy birthday there litespeeds paladins right though NEXT year is when all your friends give you the retirement home brochures, bottles of geritol and all the other so called over the hill stuff :cool here's to the next 39

Guest Litespeeds

Thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes. My daughter just turned 9 in June and my son just turned 6 at the end of May. I am actually getting my life back. We are doing alot more things as a family now. Last year we got a season ski pass and went about 12 ski days. I got my kids to come down some advanced ski runs by the end of the season. What an accomplishment. Now I have someone to ski with other than my OLDER friends who don't even ski anymore. Can't wait to get them mountain biking. Already got them into fishing. It is a trip watching my 5 year old son last year casting a lure. Definitely alot of Kodak moments. Life is definitely getting better with age. Looking forward to the big 40. My son already claimed my NSX. I think I will train him to tint in the next couple of years. By then, I will need to turn in the squeegee and just talk on the phone :mrgreen:

Archived