warranties

Guest learner

Guest learner

I may be wrong but mu manu offers a lifetime warranty with their film and I only offer a 1 year with it b/c I am afraid that if I go lifetime it will haunt me down the road. Although I am from a small town and I havent seen hardly any problems with this film in 5 years. Just curious as to what warranty you are giving your customers.

:rollin What part of Arkansas are you from?

Warranties are an interesting subject around here. We offer the 'ol Lifetime warranty. However, that goes along with the territory here. I am trying to change that ( TTC walkin uphill :shock)

If you can get away with a 1 or 3 yr warranty more power to you :rollin

TTC :lol

Guest learner

I am around the texarkana area and others offer a range of warranties varying in price. My manufacture offers a credit on film purchases in warranty related items. I personally haven't seen a problem yet but really I have just started tinting full time. As my dad says "What else can you buy for 100-200 dollars that will last a lifetime?" I mean anything that has been subjected to the elements of heat and sun will eventually break down in my opinion. Look at the paint on cars It has came a long way and will last a long time but in time it will not be as it origionally was.

Guest Blade

Welcome to the board learner. :rollin I do the lifetime warranty blah blah blah deal. If I could get away with 1-5 year warranties I'd be on it like stink on sheit. :rollin

As my dad says "What else can you buy for 100-200 dollars that will last a lifetime?" I mean anything that has been subjected to the elements of heat and sun will eventually break down in my opinion. Look at the paint on cars It has came a long way and will last a long time but in time it will not be as it origionally was.

Nice to see a learner with a high degree of intelligence.

Well done L.:evileye

Devil

Archived