Website Search Engine Optimisation Tips

Guest TheTintProfessor

Guest segmentfive.com

I found a guy that's been in web design/SEU for like 10 years, gave him 50% of the profit from all online sales.

SPAM

still needs some work, but he's working on a couple sites for me right and holding down a full time job @ go daddy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
It's tough to balance between optimization and a "clean" looking, non-cluttered site. We've worked on our site for the past 2 years and are probably only at 50% of where we want to be - www.premiermobilegroup.com

cool site Premier Protect,

www.haroldshouseoftint.com

thats my site, working on it trying to figure out how to add and do alot of things to it on my own, still haven't figured out how to add pictures on it.

:bingo

Guest tintbuyer
Hey are you guys using Pay per click technology? :lol2

The best SEO strategy is a combination of PPC (pay per click) and organic SEO such as backlinks from other sites. If you add the legwork required for Google to rate your site a "trusted" reference you can easily get up to $2k/month ... and any good SEO provider will tell you that it takes at least 3 months to start seeing substantial return. Therefore, for $6,000 you can likely be routinely at the top of every search in your geographic area. We are already spending alot more than that to bring EDUCATED qualified leads to you at www.tintbuyer.com. If you want to receive leads in your email inbox from educated consumers, go to www.tintbuyer.com/dealer. Just like TintDude provides the world's best forum for our industry, Tintbuyer.com provides the most comprehensive, independent, consultant to our customers.

Hello everyone. I have been tinting for 15 years now and have also been into the import car scene for about 25. My business has picked up alot since I incorporated my online car magazine with my tint business. I'm on at least 30 different message boards and a sponsor on five with a banner ad one. In my opinion this is the most effective way to advertise is going straight to the car community. Most forums only ask about $100 a month for advertising. Right now I can reach over 100,000 people in my area for about $300 per month. Forums also allow you to communicate directly with customers.

Check out how I incorporated my online magazine and tint. Visit tunerlifestyletv.com

Guest markdavis1919

Hello everyone.

We've been detailing for a long time and are kinda new to the retail thing...We are trying to get our website dialed in...any comments and/or suggestions as to how we could improve it??

[www.thecarbar.net]

We greatly appreciate any comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived