Website Search Engine Optimisation Tips

Guest TheTintProfessor

Guest TheTintProfessor

Our site is there purely for commercial reasons. We are there to show our customers all of our services and provide details of how to contact us. We aren't in it to win the best looking site on the planet.

Sorry we like to make our website profitable instead.

Here is my Australian Dealer

PS. I think we may have tinted your Aussie suppliers car. :hmmm

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our site is there purely for commercial reasons. We are there to show our customers all of our services and provide details of how to contact us. We aren't in it to win the best looking site on the planet.

Sorry we like to make our website profitable instead.

Here is my Australian Dealer

PS. I think we may have tinted your Aussie suppliers car. :?

My dealer is happy :hmmm

Guest Marge

Olfa... I just checked out your site, and the html doesn't have any keywords programmed in. You can check that yourself by right clicking on a background area of your page, and 'viewing the source.' Keywords are coded like this:

<META http-equiv="KEYWORDS" content="insert your keywords here">

sounds like he is using a type of masking with keywords added in the meta tags invisibly. That's what I'm doing. :thumbdown It works great too. I think maybe spiders can get it easier or it just keeps it hidden from normal users. Only I can see mine on my net server control panel.

Guest Premier Protect

It's tough to balance between optimization and a "clean" looking, non-cluttered site. We've worked on our site for the past 2 years and are probably only at 50% of where we want to be - www.premiermobilegroup.com

Hate to bump up an older thread - but I'm trying to look into different marketing companies and what they can offer as far as making it easier to find your website.

The one I was going to use a friend of mine works at... http://www.jambomedia.com but they have a min. $$$ of $500, which is more then I can afford right now. (last week he said $100 would be fine - now it's not (I'd rather use that $ to book a home show in a couple months)

Right now you can't find me in google or yahoo.. but I don't have much of a website either, which could be why. The website should be done within a week... hopefully sooner.

I've gotten a couple people who have gotten my # from this site, so there are those who look and I just want to get out there even more if possible. I just don't want to go broke doing it.

Any suggestions on marketing companies that do that type of stuff??

Thanks!!

RoAcH

Archived