Russian Tint Daddy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text from pic...

dude on left:

Leo, we must figure out how to actually sell film!

Leo:

No, what is important is pics of babez and vodka.

dude on left:

Leo, you are insane, we are losing money and all you do is make flashy ads to sell idiotic filmz when we can't even sell the film our customers want.

Leo:

I don't care, I have money to hire hizzos for cool pictures and website, and all the vodka I can drink.

dude on left:

Leo, we are going bankrupt, we need to sell film and we have all these idiots on tintdude.com begging for film, Why don't we take orders and actually sell them film?

Leo:

I am to busy photographing babez for next post!

dude on left:

Come with me Leo, I have some people I want you to meet, don't worry, they are not ex-KGB here to K1ll you for your business partners.

Leo:

Do they have vodka?

Guest Eclipse
Text from pic...

dude on left:

Leo, we must figure out how to actually sell film!

Leo:

No, what is important is pics of babez and vodka.

dude on left:

Leo, you are insane, we are losing money and all you do is make flashy ads to sell idiotic filmz when we can't even sell the film our customers want.

Leo:

I don't care, I have money to hire hizzos for cool pictures and website, and all the vodka I can drink.

dude on left:

Leo, we are going bankrupt, we need to sell film and we have all these idiots on tintdude.com begging for film, Why don't we take orders and actually sell them film?

Leo:

I am to busy photographing babez for next post!

dude on left:

Come with me Leo, I have some people I want you to meet, don't worry, they are not ex-KGB here to K1ll you for your business partners.

Leo:

Do they have vodka?

:lol:thumb:popcorn TD you missed your calling as a script writer for a sit com. :lol

May be I will make pictures and Dude will write texts?

Dude! Tell me topic? For example "SHRINKING OF REAR GLASS ON FIREBIRD '87" :?:nono:hmmm I will make cool photosession (of course NO N....) You will write text, we'll make cool CD collection :?

After we was invited to one presentation... Only cameraman was a little bit tired :hmmm:?:?:?

Archived