UNIQUE ADVERTISING STRATEGY

Guest carsho

When starting my business in 1994 after working for someone else, I needed a strategy for recruiting business. The name of the two main players I was up against in business started with the word "TINT". Obviously my business name "CAR SHO" was different. Although my listing in the yellow pages would be listed with theirs, I felt I needed more exposure in the phone book without having to pay a huge fee for a nice layout. So, I came up with a secondary business name of "TINT & SOUND". What this done for me was give me an additional listing in the business section of the phone book that was listed right below theirs. admittingly, when answering the phone I got a few "who is this" but, it was and still is immeasurable as to the business it has given me. This cost me $5 more a month for this listing and has remained in the phone book to this day even though I have not signed up for it since 1997. this may not work for you, but if there is a big player in town it might not hurt to have another business name like theirs to strategically be listed above or below their name in the business section. You will p1ss them off, but business is business and it will pay off.

:lol one business two names :rollin:gasp:gasp

That's standart.

Two easiet ways how to cheat customer.

NAME SAME THINGS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES.

NAME DIFFERENT THINGS WITH ONE NAME.

Look at tooth paste or chewing gum or whatever seller. Fresh idea daily.

Window film marketers are f***ing slow - as they still use booklets which are some15-20 years old, but sometimes "new and advanced" :lol2 = "old and forgotten" :lol

Guest metro jim

Belive it or not it works to a degree, just dont be missleading. Most manufactures do the same thing Like BSF, panorama, solar gard, Armor gard (yes I belive this was the old name) , armor coat, graffittigard, decogard are all the same company

Guest tintmanlibby

dude I did that a few years ago and it worked ,I would trip out when people would call both # back to back I got the work by sumition they customer just gave up and I charged them more hahhahahaha

Archived