FILM CO's / Distributors also doing tint....

What is everones feeling on a window film manufacturer / distributor also tinting windows ?

I know how everone hates it when a car dealer gets sold a plotter and training to start in house

tinting, thus cutting out the local tintshop.

BUT what about when the Company you buy your tint from, is also doing flat glass work and bidding against you

on the same jobs ? :lol2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
What is everones feeling on a window film manufacturer / distributor also tinting windows ?

I know how everone hates it when a car dealer gets sold a plotter and training to start in house

BUT what about when the Company you buy your tint from, is also doing flat glass work and bidding against you

That's a crock of :beer :beer IMO..... With that said, it doesn't surprise me !!!!

That would really suck if you have a local dealer ship in your area selling window film :beer

Guest General Sun Shield

Is this happening to you?

I know there are alot of Tinting Companys in the DC,MD,VA area how big is this dist?

Guest General Sun Shield
HEY, Its not a tint company selling film in my area.....

Im asking about FILM COMPANIES DOING TINT .

:lol2 I got it. I asked if it is a big FILM DIST in your area doing this, because of the large amount of tinting companys in that

area..I did not think they would need to. :beer

Archived