horrible thing happened today

I dont know what to think what happened to me today. I was coming back to my shop around the back as im going around the building my car just bursted(engine accelerated) and as im turning lost control of car and it picked up speed so fast and I hit the brakes over and over again and nothing. as the car swerved, it went directly in the back door of my shop, hitting one of my guys and hitting a customer van. the roll up door and wall everything I crashed thru. thankfully my guy only has bumps and bruises but it was a horrible day today....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont know what to think what happened to me today. I was coming back to my shop around the back as im going around the building my car just bursted(engine accelerated) and as im turning lost control of car and it picked up speed so fast and I hit the brakes over and over again and nothing. as the car swerved, it went directly in the back door of my shop, hitting one of my guys and hitting a customer van. the roll up door and wall everything I crashed thru. thankfully my guy only has bumps and bruises but it was a horrible day today....

Glad it wasn't too bad...

what happened did soething get wedged ...??? :lol2

I know the Lexus has a recall on carpets...

Archived