Dont fall out of a car in an auto glass shop

I was tinting a car at a local auto glass shop, not a clean one! I started by taking off the 4 door panels, and just kinda hanging them on the door almost in there original position, and for some reason I decided to tint the back window. Anyway, forgeting that the door panels are just hanging on the door loosly, as I start to crawl out of the back seat to get out of the car, and I've allways put all my weight on the door panel to get out of the car, not a good idea this time.

The panel gave way and I plunged toward the floor with my left hand first, not that far, but I couldnt believe what I saw on the floor on my way down, about 100 shatterd pieces of auto glass, this place didnt sweep up from the last car. As I hit the floor I knew it was gonna be bad, the owner of the shop pulled about 5 pieces of glass from my palm, and said "happens to me all the time, you'll be fine", then he takes this crap in a bottle and says here I'm putting liquid bandaid on your wounds, it will lock out the infections he said. Cool, so for the next two weeks, it still hurts like hell, and its kinda soar and bumpy. Finally after 2 and a half weeks my wife is looking at my hand and starts picking at it, and out it comes, a huge chunk of windshield glass, when I fell, it went into the skin and another piece pushed it under and sideways under my skin. After all that time in my hand, when it fianlly came out it felt incredible, no more dull pain all the time. I still have the piece of glass in an envelope somewhere, and the scar to show for it.

I cant belive you wrote all of that.lol. 100 words a minute!!! Hey your alive and thats all that matters. Next car!

Archived