getting listed in local tinters page

Just wanted to know how to get listed in the tinters area for my state. I noticed there were two others in AL. I am already getting a little bit of traffic from this site so I guess I better get in gear and finish it. I also recently took the last tint shop that closed and got their number for my second line. That's helped out some from old phone books :passout Thanks Tint Shop, where ever you have gone :sad

Thanks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southeastern Electronics

Brian Andrews

211 Rossi Circle

Dothan, AL

334-677-TINT (8468) office/fax

334-685-1375 cell

Llumar and Sungard films

Tinting, Paint Protection, electronics, and accessories

Specializing in high-end vehicles, new cars, and fleets.

Mobile tinting available upon request

Thanks TD :dunno I have a new store that should be open at years end. It's on the main drag through here. Ross Clark Circle. Land closed Monday, being designed now. Hope I can catch some Christmas rush this year to recover from the slow periods to follow.

If you don't mind, I will be posting a link to your site on my site. I have been impressed with the quality of a site you have built, people associated with it, and the respect given to you and the mods. Keep up the good work.

Got any quick tips on getting my site up in the search engines a little higher? Google and Yahoo in particular

OK your info is on the Alabama page, and I took cloudwalker off. (he hasn't been here in a long time, so no more soup for him)

You are more that welcome to include a link back, but it's not neccessary.

As far as the search engines, it's a crap shoot, I'm very fortunate to have the rank that I do, not much help I can offer.

:dunno

Not to answer for him, cuz he'll be around soon. But typically you have to be a full member and be around a while before he posts people up. Stick around a while and he'll be glad to. Assuming you know what you're doing :shock:sign

Archived