Getting my car tinted

Guest Hadoken

Guest Sprinter

I just tell people who want tint done on cars I don't like that I don't tint thoughs cars case in point yesterday lady call for a 87 barretta :beer said sorry I don't tint anything older that 1990!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hadoken
Auto is completely different than flat...Just because they can tint a skyscraper with flat windows don't mean jack as far as tinting a car. :beer

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant that since they are such a large and trusted company, I belive they would repair the tint under the lifetime warranty if they installed something wrong.

Guest Hadoken

Is it really THAT bad?

Heh, I guess I'm getting my moneys worth at $149.99 then...As long as they don't jack up the price.

So does anyone have any pictures of Platinum Plus installed? I think I'll go with the charcoal, I don't care for anything reflective...

Guest Hadoken
I got shvitloads of pictures of cars with the charcoal installed in the link in my sig but not platnium plus, that stuff is shiny like a mug.

Yeah I searched for Llumar and a thread came back where you were talking about 35% charcoal on your site, and I knew I liked it as soon as I saw it.

If it's anywhere near as reflective as I think it is, I'm gonna stay away from PP.

Guest metint
I belive they would repair the tint under the lifetime warranty if they installed something wrong.

Even if they didn't live up to their end in a warranty situation, the manufacturer would direct you to another dealer who would.

Archived