I would like a scalpel too while ya' bullshittin  :beer

Just so I can holla SCALPEL !!!

plus if the tinting thing dosen't work out,

I could be a plastic surgeon    :lol2

boobies anyone?

lil' nip tuck?

Silicone?

[*]323550

well in 3 yrs weve NEVER scratched a piece of glass!

and yes the japanese do use the olfa, how many imported and badly tinted vehicles have you seen the japanese do? weve seen loads! they do everything in the car and leave massive gaps around seals :dunno

with love from the u.k(if you need pics let us know)

[*]323037

No, WTF are YOU thinking? :dunno

[*]323067

Thinking is the key here, or at least trying to understand it. I've seen this in th UK some years ago and it is a nice alternative for all those afraid to cut into the glass. So, think next time before you get on someone's arse just because you don't get it. Get it?

[*]323256

If you read my post, I never mentioned the direction of my question or that it was related to his technique in anyway. He asked wtf we are thinking, so I asked him wtf he was thinking. I simply answered a question with a question and I never even mentioned anything pertaining to his technique. It was merely a light hearted comment to get him to better reason with why he does it the way he does and in no way was intended to tell him he is doing it "Wrong". Mainly, it was just a joke sent back to him for asking us wtf we were thinking, so I returned the same comment.

So to quote you and return the comment your way...."THINK next time before you get on someone's arse just because you don't get it. Get it?"

Archived