SEMA attendees..

So who IS going to SEMA? If you are still thinking about it, or really want to go, or have gone to one in the future and want to dwell on the good times, don't post. This will be THE A-list of people to look for. As the time gets closer, we can arrange a meeting place (someone mentioned the Monte or something?). I don't care where or when. I would just like to get an idea of who I'm gonna bump in to.

<h4 align=center>The List</h4>

<center>

<table width=50% height="60"><tr><td bgcolor="#444444">

<table width=100% height="60" bgcolor="#000000"><tr><td>

<b>guest</b> <br>

<b>expertint</b><br>

<b>Litespeed</b><br>

<b>wndotint</b><br>

<b>oldtinter</b><br>

<b>Blade</b> <br>

<b>Snap</b> <br>

<b>metint</b><br>

<b>Image tint</b><br>

<b>tintchick</b><br>

<b>toodark</b><br>

</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table>

</center>

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
Just a little reminder. It's a big show, hotels are filling up fast, prices are going up just as fast. The Monte Carlo jumped $250 in the 2 days I was arranging things for a 3 night stay. :lol

:shock

I have been pricing and the price grows as the date does.

Not sure if wife will stop fussing long enough for me to go. :lol

Last year the main gathering of TD members was Thurs. night(???????? :evileye ) at the Monte Carlo. I know their are Manu. parties going on pretty much every night. We'll have to just try to arrange accordingly. :eyebrows

Last year the main gathering of TD members was Thurs. night at the Monte Carlo. I know their are Manu. parties going on pretty much every night. We'll have to just try to arrange accordingly. :evileye

We'll put you in charge of the arrangments Blade. :wall:eyebrows

Archived