SEMA attendees..

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintslut
8 pages of SEMA and all we got is a few lousy pics of OT and Blade?

Damn :dunno

[*]217378

and why would this year be any different than years gone by TD? Its always the same ole , same ole,

for all we know , them pics could be shot on some movie sound stage, just like the moon landings

in the 60's :dunno

Damn :nono

[*]217378

and why would this year be any different than years gone by TD? Its always the same ole , same ole,

for all we know , them pics could be shot on some movie sound stage, just like the moon landings

[*]217440

:hmmm I were at SEMA 95, 96, 97 - nothing changed.

Anycase U all are invited to SEMA at European Forum - I think less Europeans visited SEMA, so I posted pictures there specially... :dunno

Damn :dunno

[*]217378

[*]217440

When you're at the show, talking, or just having a few, you don't feel like stopping every couple minutes to take pics. At least I don't. I feel like a geek when I take pictures. :hmmm For the Real experience, ya just have to SHOW UP! :nono

Guest tintslut
you don't feel like stopping every couple minutes to take pics. At least I don't. I feel like a geek when I take pictures. :dunno 

your a geek for posting on a forum that you feel like a geek :dunno

Archived