Tint on the outside

Guest Sprinter

Guest Sprinter

I get started on this 98 monte carlo rolling down windows and chammying and I see tint on the window in little strips & pieces, after investigating and scraping off the outside windows next to the edges and this film is tucked in so the olfa is used I really think some cheap guy had tint on the outside of this car. there is no way to scrape tint off from the inside and have it land on the outside all up and down the edges, I bet someone just needed tint for a little while maybe this was a leased or rented vehicle, I remember when my wife had to rent a vehicle for a week I was going to put the tint on the outside and then just ripp it off before it went back, anyone ever see something like this?

Guest Sprinter

don't you wonder why people would really ask us that, like this is our first day of tinting and I read the manual but I did'nt see where it said it goes on the inside.

if a plummer came over and did'nt have a plummers crack would'nt you qestion him like, hey dude you know what your doing, I don't know I'm not convinced yet I see there you don't have a crack showing whats up with that?

Archived