hobbies

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73

miss playing golf, I had a scholorship out of highscool, (no extra chage to play with now)

I get on TD

play with my website

become jungle gym for kids

think about all the fun I will have when I get some extra money to play with.

look for job in my area of study.

:dumbass

Guest nautiboi73
miss playing golf, I had a scholorship out of highscool, (no extra chage to play with now)

Maybe I'll have to take a road trip to GA and reintroduce you to the game. :lol6 Looks like you could put a hurt on the ball. :dumbass

at the range the net was just past 250 and I could hit the net at will with my fav 3 wood. never found a driver that I could nail like my 3 wood.

damn those were the days.

:broken I a sneaking out to teh range again soon , bet that.

OT how many holes in 1?

I can remember about 3 and never really thought much abot it till one day a guy that I plaed with said that he never had one. I was like oh. weird when it happens, I always think that I lost my ball till I look in the whole spent 10 mins waling around the green when I know what club I hit and I saw it hit teh green then I drop and my guy pulls the flag and what do ya know. I said that was not my ball was it. looked and there were my dots on the ball. :lol6

Guest nautiboi73
thie WAS my hobby untill my wife made me get rid of it :broken that sucked

have one in shop, can't get it out yet, " we have more important things to buy" voice of reason. :dumbass

damnit :lol6

Guest tinterjim

I like to build pretty much any thing out of wood. I have a wood shop in my basement and when I have time I go down and make some saw dust. Haven't had much time lately tho :dunno

Archived