LLumar or what???

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
Ask 10 different tinters what film to use and you'll get 10 different responses.  Try 'em and you'll find one you like.  :rollin

still the best reply thus far. :spank

used jwf for the price, and if devil proclaims it to be a decent to great film for the money he should know with the uv's in his country!

[*]216799

Right Sprint,

I'm watching like a tint hawk a job outside my factory I did about 5 years ago easy for one of my factory neighbours. It gets no shade and bakes 12 hours a day in the sun and it was JWF's SP 35.

It is no doubt colour changed...that's definate and can't be colour matched now but no signs of fuzziness or "going off" so far. That's bloody reasonable to give credit where it is due. :thumb

Devil

Guest Sprinter

nauti got it!

devil, that speeks volumes for a tint to last like that :thumb

I never had any call backs or warranty issues when I was using them it did start to turn color but not noticeable to the unsuspecting eye!

Ask 10 different tinters what film to use and you'll get 10 different responses.? Try 'em and you'll find one you like.? :bingo

I think there will be appr. 12-15 responses :bingo

[*]216540

This number is too low... like the prices charged to install... then there wouldn't be any complaints about price hikes on material...

'Get what you pay for'... paying high, selling low = out of biz in little time... paying low, selling low = a hack or one with no biz sense... paying low, getting high = could be gouging, could be smart selling... paying high, selling higher = a matter of economic smarts... :bingo

Guest tint goose

just call all the manufactures and they will all send you samples make them compete for your business and remember low price = no help in helping you grow your business those reps cost $ wether you like them or not good luck :bingo

Guest S and S

Yea in my oppinion call them and ask for samples and sede what you like. When I meet hubby and got into tinting he had used the same tint for 10 years...and after learning to shrink I tried 3 different ones to see what I like. Different opinions on this. BIG CAN OF WORMS!

Guest NRTHTNT

I used johnson for about five years until they stopped dealing in canada and my supplier dried up, since then sunguard has been good to me as far as warranty and tinter freindly, my.02 is try them all and use what works best for you, on top of that a reputable supplier is hard to come by and very important in this buisness.

NRTHTNT

Guest Alfa 156

Johnsons Sillouette for me........I'm new to the game and it seems really user friendly and feels quality.

Cant see me trying another in the near future.

Archived