Audi TT

Guest mntintguy

is it a convertible?? if so it's CAKE....just not much room to get to the back glass, but it's relatively flat, and very easy....did I mention how easy it was 'cuz it is...it's really easy......and easy...not hard...you get my drift? :thumb

ther are a total of 4 windows on the doors, it has the stationary on the front, I forgot to mention that, you cant tell in the pic, but its kinda like a del sol or miato, the way it has the stationary windows in front of the rollups.

2002-audi-tt-coupe.jpg

Guest BlackOut

rear door - it's a hatch, straightforward.

side doors have 2 windows, 1 static and tiny-dead simple, 1 rollup-straightforward frameless but watch out for the window going down 1 inch when u open the door and going back up when u close the door! I laid up the top edge with door open, flattened it down, then pushed the top edge of glass away from me as I closed the door whilst inside the car - window moves up automatically, then tuck in bottom edge and flatten. Trailing edge of rollup has small rubber - just clips on and off - just remember to put it back on when done.

Rear sides are little buggers as access is tight - no enough room even for my little fingers to get to trailing edge!!!!! Used plenty soapy solution and laid up tint 3" forward of final rest point, and slid tint towards rear. final flattening was light with no bubbles.

All in all a luvly job with not too much grief, just mind your head in the back, cos it is tight and a half

:rollin

Archived