05 corolla tinting

Guest adrian

I wonder the same thing. I just got a 05 Corolla and would like to know if any of the windows cause problems or if its a easy car in general to tint.

[*]247199

just curious, not wanting to start anything, just want to know--why do you care if it's easy to tint or not? :jerkit

easy does not = cheaper.

[*]247243

To know if they will have problems, which equals screw ups. It is Michigan, capable of anything.

So if cheaper = cheaper work, should I not go for a place that offers to do the 5 windows with Madico tint for $100...'a special until the 1st of February.'?

Or there is the only other place around me, which over llumar, and he qouted me $160 for the 5 windows. (tiny little place attached to a gas station)

[*]247390

Forget the price ...go for the experience of the tinter actually working on the vehicle(a pizza joint is only as good as the pizza maker on staff that day)...only your stuck with the results of the tint job longer than the bad pizza swimming around in your colon.Don't cheap out.

This is where you come in...to phone these places and ask them how long the guy has been doing it..is it a lifetime warranty .

:lol6

Experience doesn't nessesarily mean yrs in business either..I've been tinting for many yrs, but have hardly done any ...say...Saabs...they just aren't around here...I'm sure I'd do a fine job, but someone who's been tinting for 6 yrs might do all the work for a local Saab dealer , so he has more experience with this car than I.

Like Toyota .I do alot of them for our local dealer...so that's my niche over say Saab...just more exposure to them So I'll be able to win over a Toyot owner by specifics on that car selling them over the phone as opposed to say the Saab tinter . :jerkit

Guest thetintshop
So if cheaper = cheaper work, should I not go for a place that offers to do the 5 windows with Madico tint for $100...

[*]247390

I'm willing to bet money this won't be a very good place to go. :jerkit

Guest thetintshop
:thumb? :lol2

[*]248375

What? I am scared because I have no idea how this is going to turn out. Frightening really.

[*]248586

it's a car dude. chill. if you don't like the job that's done, suck it up to experience and go somewhere else and have it redone. it's a not a life altering event, trust me.

Archived