05 corolla tinting

Guest adrian

looking to have 05 corolla s tinted. Never had a tint job before. what should I look for in tint shops - does the kind of tint make a difference? Can the shop mess up the car? its new. Not even sure what to ask?

Help please - private emails ok - NYAdrian@aol.com

Thanks

Guest b3nault
Word of mouth is always a good idea for anything, I'd ask around about which shop is reputable.

The tinter's registry http://www.tintdude.com/tinters_registry.html may help you get started. Good Luck  :lol

[*]219383

I wonder the same thing. I just got a 05 Corolla and would like to know if any of the windows cause problems or if its a easy car in general to tint.

I wonder the same thing. I just got a 05 Corolla and would like to know if any of the windows cause problems or if its a easy car in general to tint.

[*]247199

For the experienced tinter...this car is not hard..quite typical really. :lol

Guest b3nault

[*]247199

For the experienced tinter...this car is not hard..quite typical really. :lol

[*]247200

Good to hear.

Guest thetintshop

[*]247199

just curious, not wanting to start anything, just want to know--why do you care if it's easy to tint or not? :lol

easy does not = cheaper.

[*]247199

just curious, not wanting to start anything, just want to know--why do you care if it's easy to tint or not? :thumb

easy does not = cheaper.

[*]247243

:thumb

Guest b3nault

[*]247199

just curious, not wanting to start anything, just want to know--why do you care if it's easy to tint or not? :thumb

easy does not = cheaper.

[*]247243

To know if they will have problems, which equals screw ups. It is Michigan, capable of anything.

So if cheaper = cheaper work, should I not go for a place that offers to do the 5 windows with Madico tint for $100...'a special until the 1st of February.'?

Or there is the only other place around me, which over llumar, and he qouted me $160 for the 5 windows. (tiny little place attached to a gas station)

Archived