found some old graphics

On the cars that have them but dont work...kick arse!

I really try not to do the back window unless it doesnt work, or they just got to have it and I tell em I'm not responsible if it dont work, every once in a while I'll lose a line, its all about pressure, right.

BTW.. thanks for the compliment TD

[*]225865

That's the same way I did my car when it had flames...defrosters were sacrificed...the wife was none too happy about it :DD

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it looked great :DD

The problem was on the road though, it got alot of attention, and people would drive in my blind-spot looking at the windows.

They would also approach me in parking lots...I hated that 5hit so I pulled the graphics off eventually :DD

freehand out and left out.

example....the rose that I did, I draw the graphic on quarter window, on the outside of the glass. lay the rose colored film on the design and cut it out while I'm in the car. Weed away all excess rose colored film I'm not using. Then I lay the black for the tribal part of design on top of rose. Cut out tribal design and weed all film I'm not using. Last layer is Cool Chrome to cover whole quarter window.

If you want pic by pic to help you out, let me know.

its kind of a pain looking out through the graphics isnt it.  takes awhile to get used to

[*]225873

That was so true, I couln't identify cars behind me, so I had to be reall carefull about not speeding....also changing lanes, it was difficult to just glance back to see if there was a car there.

Archived