shrinking camaro bg

Guest beektintntexas

Guest beektintntexas

ok have 02 camaro coming tomarrow. another local shop fed it up it took them 4 peices to tint back glass.

ive been tinting for 2-3 years never done a 02 camaro. I promised my tint wouldnt look like that @#$% no mare than 2 peices rather just use one peice. so any tips would be greatly helpful.

ive seen it done- dry shrink top wet shrink lower moveing film from side to side on lower area.

help!help!help!help! :thumb

thanks terrorist , im getting drunk tonight so ill be able to blame a mistake on the hang over ha ha.....

[*]228106

Yea I have been drinking since I got off about 6:30, and I have a 04 CTS coming in at 7:30 AM to knock out early!

BTW...forgot it was a camaro back glass thread.....What I do is, cut the pattern out, wash the glass on the inside, slap the pattern on the inside and work my way from top down the sides inward to the middle of the glass and then straight down from the center of the glass to the dots. Wa-la. There is a few of us that do them this way and I dont know if I explained very good.

Guest beektintntexas

oh ya thank u all for the help on the back glass I tinted the car sat. morn. and kicked its ass first try. yall were wright it wasnt hard at all it just looks hard so thanks again

Archived