So, if there were NO tint laws. . .

Guest Wellington P Funk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 20la20

I live in TN and theres a local tint shop that tinted this one BMW. im pretty sure its a show car and have only seen it out driving once but it has 5% on all the windows....including the windshield!!! now thats ridiculous. I think im bout to put 5% in the rear of my car and either 15% or 20% on the driver/passenger windows. is the 5% in the back too dark to see out of at night? its only on the back...but would it still be too dark?

Guest Dr.Window

Oh well, here we go!

IT IS ILEGALL HERE SO...

IMO I would stay like I have, 35% DP and 20% on the back, nothing on windshield!

But what the heck, let them do the laws for PT and I'll talk to you again! :rollin

Guest rcjello

I would go close to what I have on my denali now. overlay with 18 carbon I would put 5 on the 2 fronts and a 35 windshield. I did get to do a show truck a while back and did 5 all around including overlay on back so it was more like 5% 2%. and the windshield was 5% it looked so awesome!

Archived