MB CLK 500

Devil with bad attitude

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey mr devil.

we've done our share of garbage removal, that's what I call it, but was all that really necessary?

we've done a share of those and we didnt remove one single piece, I dont remember the rear window :makeout

we did the side quarter roll up windows no problem, took a while but it was ok. just asking.

but yea good idea to have dealer remove all that crap. :lol

I just did another one of those yesterday, with out taking a single part, except of course the rubber that goes along the edge of the door on top, I guess the inner weather strips, pull it out and there is room everywhere, to bad I didnt have a camera handy, peel the liner half way, tinted heated , roll it up, and finish it off, seems like alot of work if you ask me to remove all that crap. :trustme

well devil,

obviously I cut from the outside,

once I go in there I roll up the window half way, tint up till where I can, in the corner it does bundle up but there is a way for it so it wont get damaged, once your done with it, filing and heatin and what not, roll up, because u remove that thick inner weatherstrip, the film does not peel because there is more space. once is up u finish it off, afterwards, you can roll the window down and put back the inner weatherstripping which is a bit tricky to put back.........but this thread is worthless without pics, next time which I will do another, I will take pics.

why? because im the best there is.......... :spit

Archived