gift certificates

:welcome SOOOOO mommy buy's nice son tint cert for his new xmas present (2004 maxima) yesterday kid comes in to get his car tinted, typical rich 16 year old dressed in full wiger out fit you know baggy pants ,I'm too cool atitude and has to slouch on the office chair untill mom picks him up. I go out to bring his car in thinking how 5 years in the marines would fix him up just fine. and I open the door and the car stinks like some one smoked about 800 lbs of pot in there, I almost pucked, any how we tint the car and his dad phones to let me know that in 3 hours he will pick the car up!! Ha Ha so we put a 1500watt heater in side to dry the tint fast and make it stink really good...... Dad comes to pick up the car after a hard days work as a POLICE officer (HA HA HA HA) he opens the door sits down and jumps out so fast I thought he had craped his pants and tells me that his son doesn't smoke dope and it's all his buddys that do it in the car (yeh right!!!!!!!) and then tells me he is going to raise some crap when he gets home... so I had to tell him about the big 1/2ilb bag of pot under the drivers seat that his sons freinds must of forgotten about last time they were there!!!!man I would like to be a fly on that wall when he got home :cool

I had a customer who kept telling me how his dad was the original owner on this crappy montecarlo like an 78 I think when we pullend the back seat to get the rear deck out I found his pipe and small sack of weed. when he came back I told him his dad musta lost it in the seat back when he owned he car . I told him it was under the floor mat and he could give it back to him...*L*....the kid smelled like a sack of weed...

Archived